Home About us Manuals Spare parts Repairs/Renewing Gallery Contact Sale
In the case you need spare parts for your machine, you should do the following:
1. Get your machine type and serial number (usually indicated on the electric box
or on the front of the arm).
2. If it was a Csepel Radial drilling machine, take your manual, check the suitable assembly
drawings and choose the position numbers of the required parts. If you don't have the
original manual, you can download a replacement from this site, manuals menu, or order
one by e-mail.
3. If it was an other type of Csepel machine, you need to look after the manual you have and
get the assembly drawing of the required parts copied, and faxed (or e-mailed) to us.
4. Download the enquiry form (by clicking to this link) ,print it out and fill it accordingly. Then
fax it to our Fax number : +36-1420-8484, or send by e-mail to email@example.com
Your enquiry will be processed within 2 business days. Use this method if your needs are
not REALLY urgent.
5. Alternatively, simply send an E-mail with your machine type, serial, and pos.numbers.
Please indicate urgency. If you have machine stopped, and need spare part as soon
as possible, use e-mail AND call us on telephone.
We have large stock of spares but cannot guarantee that your spares can be delivered from stock immediately. Many parts have long manufacturing process, and takes 1-2 weeks to get a new one for stock. We always indicate parts availability within the offer.
If you order the offered parts, first you get an invoice. Delivery of any spare parts is strictly after the payment received on our account. Spares are delivered with 1 year warranty.